- Posted on:
July 9, 2016
- Categories: Uncategorized
Music Technology Exhibitor Program
Cutting Edge CE Conferences and Events
InterContinental Hotel New Orleans
August 25 – 27, 2016
To all the great music technology companies and entertainment service companies out there.
The Music Business Institute (MBI) appreciates your interest in the 24th Cutting Edge CE Conferences and Events, formerly Cutting Edge Music Business Conference. Cutting Edge CE is a project of the New Orleans based nonprofit Music Business Institute with the goal of improving the career opportunities for musicians and music professionals. The Cutting Edge CE Conference has become a signature event of Downtown New Orleans. The 24th annual conference, in the legendary city of music, is one event you do not want to miss.
We are excited to have our co-sponsors, Scott Fetters, Director, 2112 and J. Miguez, CEO, VL Group for this event and look forward to seeing you in New Orleans.
About Cutting Edge
The Cutting Edge CE Conference is an entertainment industry event, organized to accelerate the careers and business aspirations of the musicians, entertainment and technology professionals in attendance. The conference provides entertainment industry education sessions and give attendees direct access to music industry veterans as well as entertainment attorneys, record label executives, and technology entrepreneurs. The Cutting Edge provides an ideal social networking environment for entertainment attorneys, music executives, filmmaker, musicians, producers and creative executives to share new business opportunities, meet new project partners, share expertise, initiate creative collaboration, source new possibilities for work and help define opportunities in the marketplace.
We believe that Cutting Edge and its showcase companies make the Cutting Edge CE Conference a force in the music industry.
Why New Orleans?
New Orleans is uniquely positioned to become a leader in music tech innovations, it has an abundance of musicians, establishing new and exciting sounds rooted in our traditional music (i.e. the NOLAmericana sound), and a growing number of technology companies seeking to take advantage of Louisiana’s tax credits, and New Orleans vibrant environment for both music and innovation.
Marketing and Promotions
As an exhibitor you will be part of and benefit from the conference’s full promotional plan. The conference’s marketing and promotional activity for this event will follow both traditional methods (print ads, television and radio) and new channels including our new Android/iPhone app and with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Reverbnation, YouTube and more).
The Cutting Edge Music Technology Showcase will be held at the InterContinental Hotel in downtown New Orleans, from 10 am to 5 pm on Saturday August 27, 2016. Exhibitors will be allowed into the hall starting at noon on Friday the 26th. An example schedule for the entire conference is provided at the end of this document.
As an exhibitor your company will receive:
- Logo placement on the exhibitor page of the Indie Magazine conference edition
- Placement on the conference website with link to your company’s website or other online presence
- 4’ table space with power in exhibition area – table and 1 chair provided per exhibitor
- 11”x17” full color company signage for the wall behind each exhibitor.
- Email list of opt-in attendees
Exhibitor Investment: $500
While we are continuing adding new speakers and events below is a sample schedule for the conference.
- Cutting Edge Entertainment Law Seminar begins
- Music Business Sessions begins
- First day of songwriters clinic
- Cutting Edge Lifetime Achievement Award
- NewWorks Artists music showcases begin
- 2nd day of Cutting Edge Pop-up Music Films Festival
- Entertainment Law Seminar continues
- Entertainment Law Keynote Legal Interview
- Music Business Sessions continues
- Beginning of 24 hr Cutting Edge Music Hackathon, produced in conjunction with 2112 Chicago, VL Group and Hosted by Launch Pad
- Cutting Edge Keynote Speaker Presentation
- NARAS presentation and Meet and Greet co-sponsored by Fort Knox Studios
- Film sessions begin
- 3rd day of Cutting Edge Pop-up Music Films Festival
- NewWorks Artists Showcase continues
- Entertainment Law Seminar concludes
- Music Business sessions continues
- Film and Interactive Workshop continues with panel discussions, conclusion of the Hackathon and prizes awarded.
- Music – Interactive B2B trade event
- Film Interactive Featured Speaker
- Equipment Expo and the Cutting Edge Guitar Summit at the Howlin’ Wolf
- One-on-One legal clinic and roundtable discussion
- Conclusion of Cutting Edge Pop-up Music Films Festival
- Meet and Greet sponsored by Fort Knox Studios, 2112 Chicago and the VL group
- NewWorks Artists Showcase